Soleirolia soleirolii Helxine green - Mind your own business 1L
Soleirolia soleirolii Friendship plant, Baby's tears, Pollyanna vine
• Evergreen perennial (herbaceous) with green leaves
• Height & spread (approx.): 0.05m x 0.5m
• Position: likes part shade; tolerates sun, light shade
• Soil pH: all soil types
• Moisture: likes well drained soil, moisture retentive soil, damp & wet soil
• Winter hardiness: average winter to -10. Frost hardy, its leaves are killed by winter frost, but it will recover to grow vigorously in spring.
Soleirolia soleirolii makes an attractive and maintenance-free alternative to grass as ground cover in moist, shady areas. It’s also suitable for using in green walls and as a substitute for moss in a Japanese garden. The masses of tiny leaves clothe slender spreading stems that root as they run, forming a dense deep-pile carpet. As it covers the ground it will run over rocks, fallen logs, and so on, clinging to their shape so the features of the landscape are picked out.